Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Start/El Comienzo.

I decided to start this blog because I'm a person that likes to talk about different things. The main one being music. However I'll be also talking about films and what is going on around us.

I'm originally from Chihuahua Mexico. I moved here at the age of 11 in 1994. I have lived in Utah most of my life now.

I graduated from the University of Utah I Majored in mass communication in 2008.

I think that's all you need to know now. Let's move on.

Decidi empezar este blog, porque me gusta hablar y discutir de diferentes cosas, una de ellas musica. tambiebn hablare de peliculas y lo que se esta viendo en el cine y hablare de lo que esta pasando en nuestro alrededor.

Soy de Chihuahua Mexico. Me mude a Salt Lake City Utah con mis padres en 1994 cuando tenia 11 aƱos.

Me gradue de la universidad de Utah en el 2008 me recibi con un titulo en comunicaciones.

Hasta ahorita es todo lo que deben saber.

No comments:

Post a Comment